The following articles will appear in forthcoming print editions of the Villanova Law Review.
Volume 59:5: Third Circuit Review
- Lisabel Cheong, Saving Private Remedies: Bell v. Cheswick Generating Station Arms Property Owners with a Private Cause of Action Against Energy Companies
- Stephanie Haas, Class Is in Session: The Third Circuit Heightens Ascertainability with Rigor inCarrera v. Bayer Corp.
- Nicholas Karwacki, Who’s the Bully Now? The Third Circuit Gives Negligent School Districts a Constitutional “Hall Pass” in Morrow v. Balaski, Leaving Bullied Students out in the Cold
- Gabriella Paglieri, A Rose, Is a Rose, or Is It? The Third Circuit Overrules the Hybrid Offense Theory for Determining Aggravated Felony Deportations in Al-Sharif v. USCIS
- Nicole Pedi, Bright “Idea” or Missing the Mark? The Third Circuit Restricts Reimbursement for Residential Placement Under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act