The following articles will appear in forthcoming print editions of the Villanova Law Review.
Volume 59:5: Third Circuit Review
- Lisabel Cheong, Saving Private Remedies: Bell v. Cheswick Generating Station Arms Property Owners with a Private Cause of Action Against Energy Companies
- Stephanie Haas, Class Is in Session: The Third Circuit Heightens Ascertainability with Rigor in Carrera v. Bayer Corp.
- Nicholas Karwacki, Who’s the Bully Now? The Third Circuit Gives Negligent School Districts a Constitutional “Hall Pass” in Morrow v. Balaski, Leaving Bullied Students out in the Cold
- Nicole Pedi, Bright “Idea” or Missing the Mark? The Third Circuit Restricts Reimbursement for Residential Placement Under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- D.J. Shauger, Secret’s Out: Third Circuit Find Delaware’s State-Sponsored Arbitration Program Violates First Amendment Right of Public Access in Delaware Coalition for Open Government v. Strine